Some useful shell scripts for setting up Oracle Linux



Do you frequently need to setup new instances of Oracle Linux to host the database, Weblogic, and  IAM Middleware?

I nabbed some great scripts from my colleagues Chris Johnson (of Fusion Security fame) and Art Mattson. I threw in a couple of my own scripts (great artists steal, right?), and have assembled these as a github project.

If you are setting up a new system grab the scripts with:

wget https://github.com/wstrange/Oracle-IAM-Scripts/zipball/master

Standard disclaimer: These scripts come with no warranty. Use at your own risk!

If you have some useful scripts that you would like to contribute drop me a line.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing ds-operator, the ForgeRock Directory Services Operator for Kubernetes

Automating OpenDJ backups on Kubernetes

Deploying the ForgeRock platform on Kubernetes using Skaffold and Kustomize